TERMS & CONDITIONS
Training, Workshops, and Courses
The following policies and procedures apply to all Liz Phamm training sessions, workshops, and courses.
GLOSSARY AND TERMS USED IN THIS POLICY
Training session, workshop, or course start date:
The date a training session, workshop, or course begins as posted in the course catalogue available in the Liz Phamm Storefront of the Learning Management System (LMS) and/or the Liz Phamm Program website.
Liz Phamm reserves the right to make adjustments to training session, workshop, and course dates.
Incomplete/Fail: Failure to attend all training/workshop days, etc..
No training/workshop/course fee refunds will be issued in this case.
No Show: A participant who registers for a training session, workshop, or course, but does not attend the training session/workshop and/or engage with the course content (i.e. does not log in to the Learning Management System and has not responded to reminders and/or communication requests from the Liz Phamm)
REGISTRATIONS AND FEES
● Training, workshop, and course fees may be paid online using the Liz Phamm Storefront hosted by Cohere or via invoice using Quickbooks Payments. Payment is required at the time of registration when using the Liz Phamm Storefront.
● Individuals or organizations preferring an invoice as method of payment must contact the Liz Phamm directly to make the request prior to registration in a training session, workshop, or course. If payment is not received five (5) business days prior to the training session, workshop, or course start date, individuals will be automatically removed from the training session/workshop/course.
● Discounts cannot be combined. The highest single percentage or dollar discount available to you is applied to your purchase.
● Participants must apply for the special pricing or discount that they may be eligible for before paying for any training session, workshop, or course. The discount portion may not be refunded after payment of the training/course fee.
● Fee deadlines are firm and strictly enforced.
TRAINING SESSIONS AND WORKSHOPS
Liz Phamm reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule training sessions and workshops (virtual and in-person) for a just cause (e.g. insufficient registration, facilitator illness, severe weather, learning management system or venue issues, etc.). Cancellation due to insufficient registration will not occur less than 10 business days prior to the course. In the unlikely event that the training session or workshop needs to be cancelled, you may transfer to another session/workshop or receive a full refund. Costs incurred for non refundable travel arrangements or other related individual expenses will not be refunded.
If your plans change after you have registered in a training session or workshop you may:
1. Designate a substitute to attend in your place, at no extra cost if you notify us by email email@example.com at least 10 business days prior to the training session start date. Please provide us with the name and contact information (mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address) of the person attending. Contact Liz Phamm with your substitute as soon
as possible as they will be required to complete a registration form prior to the session start date.
2. Transfer to another session/workshop provided that you notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . at least 5 business days prior to the training session start date for which you have registered. A $50 administration fee will apply and is payable at the time of the transfer request. A registration may only be transferred once and only towards a session/workshop that is scheduled to occur within 12 months of the original training session date.
We will not consider requests to transfer less than 5 business days prior to a session/workshop start date. If you fail to attend your scheduled session/workshop without required notification, as outlined above, your training fee will be forfeited.
Exemptions will be considered at Liz Phamm’s discretion. If you are unable to complete your training session or workshop due to extenuating circumstances, please contact Liz Phamm to discuss the possibility of transferring to another session or receiving a credit. Timekeeping/Punctuality
It is very important that our training sessions and workshops on time. Thus, Trainers/Facilitators are free to close admittance to training sessions/workshops 45 minutes after starting. Late arrivals may not be admitted.
A full date. Refund will be given up to 10 business days prior to the training session/workshop start
A 50% refund will be given for cancellations made 9 to 5 business days prior to the training session/workshop start date.
The Liz Phamm incurs significant administrative costs related to your registration before a training session/workshop. As a result, a $50 administrative fee will be applied to all processed refunds.
No refund will be granted for cancellations made within 4 business days of the training session/workshop start date.
No refunds will be given for No Shows as define above.
No refunds will be given to participants receiving an Incomplete/Fail as define above.
A full refund will be provided in the event a training session/workshop has been cancelled by Liz Phamm. The administrative fee will be waived.
Refund for training sessions/workshops paid via group pricing: if any group of participants withdraw within the timelines indicated above, a refund will be granted as described. However, if the cancellation results in the group being reduced to less than 10 participants, the group pricing will be invalidated, and the refund will be adjusted based on the full training fees for the remaining participants. Please contact Liz Phamm for further details.
Refunds are issued by Liz Pham and may take up to 6 weeks after the refund has been processed to be received. Refunds are issued either by cheque or directly to the original method of payment, when possible.
Individuals have up to 15 business days after their course registration to withdraw or cancel their registration in individual Liz Phamm on-demand/self-paced courses. However, the courses become non-refundable after the 15 business-day period. Unless otherwise specified at time of payment, registered courses will generally remain available to you up to 6 months after you register in the course. On rare occasions we may need to remove certain courses for legal or other reasons. We reserve the right to update courses without offering a refund or exchange.
If Liz Phamm cancels the availability of a course for any reason, participants will be notified via email and will be granted a refund in full, unless we determine that a comparable on-demand course is available for substitution.
Failure to complete course requirements
To promote self-directed learning and accountability, all participants must complete all course requirements as outlined in the course syllabus to receive a certificate of completion. No refund will be granted if the participant fails to complete all course requirements.
If the participant does not attempt any of the course activities or withdraws from the course more than 15 business days after registering for a course, no refund will be made.
Liz Phamm does not allow extensions of deadlines for course requirement completion; it is the responsibility of participants, when registering for a course, to be fully aware of their ability to meet course expectations and deadlines.
If you are unable to complete the course due to extenuating circumstances, please contact Liz Phamm to discuss the possibility of extending the subscription and access to your course. Refund policy
● A full refund will be given up to 15 business days from course registration.
● A $30 administrative fee will be applied to all processed refunds for
● No refund will be granted after 15 business days since course registration have elapsed
or if the participant fails to complete course requirements as described above (i.e. No
Show or Incomplete/Fail).
● Refunds are issued by Liz Phamm and may take up to 6 weeks after the refund has
been processed to be received. Refunds are issued either by cheque or directly to the original method of payment, when possible.